CCNA Command Guide Routing and Switching Command Guide With Examples (CCNA, LAN, Command Guide, Networking, IT Security, ITSM)
CCNA Command Guide
The CCNA Certification is a good foundation for other networking certifications should you may want to pursue in the future. Cisco Routers and Switches take up a huge chunk of the exam. The CCNA will test how much you know of Cisco hardware and software.
CCNA Command Guide: Routing and Switching Command Guide with Examples is designed to help you pass the CCNA Certification exam. The book is filled with the following:
- Illustrations: The book is filled with diagrams and pictures that will help you understand the concepts and functions of Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Command Guides: Each chapter includes several command guides that will help you improve your Routing and Switching Management skills.
- Outlined Concepts: This book contains a good outline of topics, technical terms and information. This should help you understand and remember terms that are sure to come out in the certification exam.
While the main goal of this book is to help you pass the CCNA examination, most of the information found in this book has practical applications that you will find useful when performing your job as an IT professional.
This book is divided into two parts:
- Part One: Routing with Cisco Routers
- Part Two: Switching with Cisco Switches
At this point, you should understand that the concept of Routing and Switching is very similar except from the network layer they operate on. Most of the commands are the same but the command protocols are different. Much of this will be discussed in detail in the latter portions of each part.
Unlike other books that you can download from the internet, this book is very easy to use because of the special formatting it uses. Important concepts are in boldface, italics or both. Since this is book is a command guide, the sample command lines that you can use to configure Cisco Routers and Switches are highlighted by using a special font.
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|October 13, 2016|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?