Medical Language Instant Translator, 6e
This Medical Language Instant Translator provides quick access to useful, medically related information for both laypersons and students entering healthrelated professions. Today we are increasingly exposed to medical terminology, whether it be at the doctor’s office, on the Internet, or in the media. Analyzing and understanding these terms allow us to participate in important issues affecting our society, as well as to make better decisions about our own health. Using this handy pocket-sized book, you will be able to do the following:
• Decipher complicated medical terms by recognizing and finding the meanings of individual word parts
• Distinguish between commonly misunderstood medical terms
• Recognize specialized terms used in medical records
• Access information on medical abbreviations, symbols, acronyms, and professional designations
• Understand the definitions of commonly used diagnostic tests and procedures
• Identify the top 100 prescription drugs and their uses
• Understand the significance of familiar complementary and alternative medical terms
• Interpret the significance of common blood tests
• Visualize the location of many organs and body structures with full-color illustrations
Although this Instant Translator dovetails with information in both of my books, The Language of
Medicine and Medical Terminology: A Short Course, all students of medical language can benefit from it. Please let me know how the Instant Translator works for you.
Have fun using it!
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|October 12, 2016|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?